Expertly applying computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) technologies to civil engineering, our Engineering Technologies team gives clients the resources they need to fully leverage their technology investment in an engineering environment. From surveying to roadways to structures to drainage, BHI has designed real projects with real deadlines, and we combine this practical project experience with the technical expertise needed to develop custom engineering tools for each client. Add to this skill set years of experience in user support and training, and the Engineering Technologies team is equipped to meet any challenge.
We help organizations establish drafting and design standards, document workflows, develop custom course guides, implement plotting solutions, and train engineers, technicians, and project managers. Our software proficiencies include AutoCAD, Civil3D, MicroStation, the InRoads suite of products, ProjectWise, and others.
Our training offerings include:
- Custom training in Microstation and the InRoads suite
- Short courses on advanced topics in CADD
- Workflow assessment, documentation, and training
- Basic training geometry and civil engineering
- Custom configurations of drafting and design tools
- Deployment assistance and on-site support
- Knowledge transfer websites
- CADD implementation and migration planning